Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Web 3.0

When I sat down to really think what the internet would be like 3.0 style I had trouble wrapping my head around the fact that we are already so technologically advanced on the internet already and the fact that it can grow even further, amazes me. I think that in the future concepts like facebook and YouTube will be developed further. I can see one website catering to everything. It will be your social networking site which will allow for video chat, conversations, exchange of information, a search engine, your place to do banking, send emails, interact with blogging, and even an online dating place to meet people. I couldn't imagine what else the future holds for web 3.0 because we have a lot already. The concept of Bing interests me because I feel that it may be the new Google. Bing caters to things you search for and makes it more convenient to see the websites even before you open them! Another website that fascinates me is LinkdIn. This is like a business world FaceBook where you can find, contact, and keep track of people in the business world. You can view their current and past jobs. This combined with FaceBook, blogging, and chatting will enable you to keep track of anyone, anywhere, anytime even if you have never met them before. Web 3.0 will be everywhere. It wont just be the internet through you laptops and BlackBerrys but I feel that you will be able to access Web 3.0 anywhere you will ever need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment