Sunday, March 28, 2010

Illustrator Proposal

1. Describe what kind of visual component you would like to create to accompany your essay

Since I choose to do my midterm project in Wikipedia I not only want to incorporate the terms I used but also the "making wikipedia better" concept. Wikipedia's logo is a basic grey color, with puzzle pieces. My goal is to give Wikipedia's logo a modern facelift. I want to give it some color and add in various images, specifically pertaining to the topics I personally edited.

2. What tools/techniques in Illustrator / Photoshop will you be using?

In Photoshop I will use tools like the feather tool to help combine various images so they fit together perfectly such as pictures which will fill in the puzzle pieces. I want to use Illustrator to add effects to the pictures and vectorize them before i place them into my new logo.

3. How to you envision your completed digital illustration?

I envision my completed digital illustration to be very colorful and vibrant because I want to present a huge contrast between the old, grey one to the new, modern, and eye catching logo. I want to find picture incorporates that modern day technology to upgrade the words that are presently in the puzzle pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment